The Ministerial Programme is an invitation-only event targeted at senior government and industry leaders.
In 2020 attendance is open to:
- National ministries responsible for communication, digital transformation & modernisation, digital economy, finance, infrastructure, digital security, ethics & innovation, gender and climate
- National regulatory authorities including communications, data protection, identity, digital security, consumer protection, public services and aviation
- Senior leadership from selected city governments
- Senior representatives from selected international organisations and intergovernmental bodies
- C-level and senior regulatory representatives from the mobile industry
Invitations are sent to governments in October and to industry in December. If you have not received an invitation but fit the criteria above, please contact us to express your interest in attending. Please be aware that the attendance criteria change year to year.
All information about the event can be found on the Ministerial Programme website.